Precautions for installation of quartz stone countertop
- Before installation, it is necessary to check the flatness of the cabinet and check whether the size of the quartz stone countertop matches the cabinet completely. If errors occur, the quartz stone countertop needs to be reprocessed, or the cabinet needs to be trimmed.
- When measuring the depth of the cabinet, the tabletop shall be reserved with a dimension of 4cm to facilitate the installation of the hanging sidebar.
- When splicing some super long worktops (such as L-shaped worktops), in order to ensure the flatness of the splicing worktops and the tightness of the joints, it is recommended to use a strong fixing clip (A clip, F clip) to fix the quartz plate. In addition, when bonding the lower hanging strip, strong fixing clips should also be used to ensure the perfect combination of the tabletop splicing and the gap between the tabletop and the lower hanging strip splicing.
- There should be a certain distance (usually 3mm to 5mm) between the quartz stone countertop and the wall. After installation, the gap between the countertop and the wall should be evenly coated with glass glue.
- During the installation of the tabletop, it is necessary to avoid cutting and drilling quartz stone in a large range at the construction site. On the one hand, it is to prevent cutting dust from polluting the construction site, and on the other hand, it is to prevent errors caused by inaccurate cutting.
- Due to the high hardness and density of quartz stone tabletop, the processing technology requirements are high. Therefore, professional quartz stone installers should be contacted for the installation of quartz stone tabletops, and professional tools should be used for installation. Do not install the table blindly.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!