1. Raw material acquisition: quartz, glass, resin, and other raw and auxiliary materials procurement.
2. Raw material selection: Using fans, iron removal equipment, manual selection of particles in the raw material impurities, iron filings, and other separation. Manually select and separate impurities and iron filings in particle raw materials.
3. Batching: after the material is selected, the material is transported to the mixing system. The material is fully mixed in the weightless mixer to eliminate the color difference and uneven particles. After the material is mixed, it will be transported to the corresponding bin, and the batching system will automatically batch the material during production.
4. Stirring: the unsaturated polyester resin, pigment, additives, and particle powder are fully stirred and mixed.
5. Layout material: the mixed material is transmitted through the belt, into the layout car, and then the layout car will be evenly arranged into the layout of the material mold frame.
6. Vacuum high-frequency vibrating plate: after the layout material is finished, it is transmitted to the press equipment and vibrated under the vacuum condition of -0.1mpa.
7. Heating and curing: after pressing, the blank is heated and formed at 85-110℃ in the curing furnace.
8. Constant thickness polishing: after the blank is solidified, it is cooled for 24 hours and then entered the constant thickness equipment for constant thickness.
9. Polishing: after the thickness is fixed, it is polished by water grinding through 20 polishing machines. Polish to 40-70° gloss according to different requirements.
10. Inspection: Inspect the appearance quality of the slab.
11. Cutting: use vertical and horizontal cutting, and bridge cutting machine equipment to cut the product to the required size.
12. Packing and warehousing: the cut products are packaged after air drying and stored in the warehouse.